My good buddy Kenric over at Live Learn Invest tagged me the other day. He provides a great description of what this tagging phenomenon is really all about, and likens it to a viral infection.
That being said, the idea is that each blogger must state 5 things the community might not know about them, and then pass the contagion along.
1. I’m a cynic… sometimes other people misunderstand cynics, but I find cynicism is a source of humour in my life. It is really my way of poking fun at life.
2. I have a 2-year-old Golden Retriever named Jackson. He’s named after a winery in the Niagara Pinninsula… I stand by the fact that he is the best dog in the world.
3. I drive a 2003 maroon Saab 9-3 (Merlot Red… to be exact). I love the car and hope it lasts at least 5-years without needing too much work.
4. I bought my first house just before 2nd year of university, we rented out two bedrooms in the house, and both my wife and I graduated debt-free.
5. I am obsessed with egg nogg. I have a compulsion to buy it when I see it at the store, which is very frustrating for my wife who is a dietician!
PS: I’m taking a small break from blogging as I have some more important matters to sort out.